POI not added to web planner list although displayed on map after cloud sync

Andrew Heard shared this problem 37 days ago
Known

If I create a POI in Android LM4, then Cloud Sync, while the appropriate web planner map is displayed, the POI will magically appear - nice. But the left hand list doesn't get refreshed until "back out" then re-entered. Somewhat confusing.

Replies (2)

photo

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your question! I believe you're describing a scenario where you're in a specific folder, and the "display all on the map" feature (the "eye" icon) is enabled. You can see the newly created POI on the map after syncing with the cloud, but it's not appearing in the left-hand list of points right away.

The reason for this behavior is that the map refreshes its content from the server with each viewport change (like panning or zooming), while the left-hand list of points only updates when the folder is reloaded, as you mentioned, by backing out and re-entering.

We understand how this can be confusing. We’re currently working on a significant overhaul with the upcoming "MyLib v2," where the loading behavior will be much more streamlined. While this isn't something we plan to fix in the current version, rest assured that improvements are on the way in the next release.

Thank you for your patience!

Kind regards,

Ondrej

photo

I believe you're describing a scenario where you're in a specific folder, and the "display all on the map" feature (the "eye" icon) is enabled. You can see the newly created POI on the map after syncing with the cloud, but it's not appearing in the left-hand list of points right away.

exactly, thanks for the "head-up"

Leave a Comment

Attach a file