How can I get a banner-free version of 3.37.2 ?

Ulrich Kiesow shared this question 31 days ago
Answered

Hello, I downloaded version 3.37.2 and installed it. As I wanted do get rid of the advertising banner at the top of the main screen, I agreed to get the purchasing banner-free Premium. I payed 6.99€ in the Google play store and recieved the banner-free download version 3.70.11 !!!! I do not want this version !!!! I want a banner-free version of 3.37.2!!!!!!! How can I get my banner-free version of 3.37.2 ???????

Replies (4)

photo

Hi Ulrich,

Locus Map version 3.37.2 was released in March 2019 and it is no longer available on Google Play because we publish the app updates every month or two. Nevertheless, if you insist on using this obsolete version, you can download and install it from our archive at https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/folders/16q5n2FcbJ62AhWKoT3vS5CyuEhfuji25.

photo

Hi Michal,

Thank you very much! For this quick and effective answer. It works perfekt!

Greetings
Uli

photo

Hi again Michal,

I have now recognized that no matter which one of the two versions you sent me I install on my phone, I always end up with the Free version although one of them is called "FreeGooglePlay" and the other "ProGooglePlay..." . How can I get the Pro version? Do I need to pay a second time?

photo

Hi,

the "free" and "pro" apps are two individual apps. Therefore it's impossible that the "Pro" version behaves like the "Free" version. Please make sure you really install the Pro version of the app. I've tested it myself on an old phone and the Pro version works like a Pro version (no ads, etc...)

Leave a Comment

Attach a file