Cloud sync Failure

Mister Smith shared this question 23 days ago
Answered

Hello,

I upgraded from classic to V4 Premium Gold yesterday. I can't get sync to work correctly. I've searched the forum and can't find a solution that doesn't involve you looking at log files and error messages. What can I provide to work through this problem?

Thanks

Replies (1)

photo

Hello Smith,

I apologize for the delay in my response.

It seems there is an issue with one of your tracks that has no length, which is preventing synchronization from working correctly. The track in question is titled "BLEvo tour on Sep 9, 2019, 11:35:35 PM," and it only contains two points, making it likely invalid. I recommend removing this track, as it should resolve the synchronization issue.

Please let me know if this helps and keep me updated on your progress.

Kind regards,
Ondrej

photo

Thanks for the response. I was slowly working through tracks in batches, this makes it much easier to finally complete this project.

photo

Thank you for your response. So synchronization is working for you, now?

photo

Yes, it appears to be working correctly. Is there some reason why the track colors on the Locus Map Web do not match the track colors in the Android app?

photo

Thank you for message.The difference in track colors between Locus Map Web and the Android app is expected behavior. Currently, track colors are not supported on the web. This feature is on our roadmap, but it’s not a top priority at the moment.

Kind regards,
Ondrej

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file