Preset - option: map themes

Waldemar Wawoczny shared this question 10 days ago
Answered

Hi,
In my opinion, Elevate (OpenAndroMap) themes are one of the best and I use them in my Locus as Elevate Cycling and Elevate Hiking (Pict).

Now:
1. In the settings for the Cycling [pol. Kolarstwo] profile (Pict_01) there is an item: Map themes (V4+), to which I can add the Elevate theme (but strangely it does not see Elevate Cycling).

2. In the settings for the Hiking [Wędrówka] profile (Pict_02) there is an item: Map themes (V4+) - NO!, there are only Map themes (V3),
to which I cannot add the Elevate theme.

3. Since the Elevate Cycling and Hiking themes are different, I want Elevate Hiking to be included in the Preset - Hiking profile as well.

Please provide this situation,
Best regards,
Waldek

Replies (4)

photo

Hi Waldek,

1. Locus Map preset triggers the theme in its inner setup but it displays the general theme name only

2. Activate the option to set V4themes for the preset in the preset settings selection menu:

996a024d7101aa2bdf3de343ed758003

3. Add the Elevate hiking to the hiking preset

photo

Hi,
that's the problem, for the hike THERE IS NO Map Themes (V4+) option
THERE IS ONLY: Map Themes (LoMaps,V3)
See attachment pict_02 and description point no. 2 from my previous report.

waldek

photo

Waldek, tap the "pen" button:

616fa5a94da98bbe60fad1bfb3fe0be4

The settings selection menu appears > check the "Map themes V4+" option > go back with the arrow button in the upper left corner > "Map themes V4+" option is in the preset and you can set it up.

photo

Hi,
thanks, but the worst thing is that I translated a lot of instructions into Polish and there is about how to add / remove options in presets.
Sorry
Waldek

Leave a Comment

Attach a file