Track Name Format

Waldemar Wawoczny shared this question 17 days ago
Answered

Hi,
in Settings >> Recording Profile >> Track Name Format I have set the template: {t} {nav_name} (pict_format).
After completing navigation according to the route from My Library, I save the route.
However, it turns out that very often the route is not saved according to the template but like this: {t} _current_date.
So the {nav_name} module is skipped.
I have already reported this problem once, and there was no response.
Please tell me why this is happening?

have a nice day
waldek

Replies (4)

photo

Hi Waldek,

is the navigated route planned in the Locus Map app or is it imported? Do you start navigation before you start track recording?

photo

Hi,
from what I already know, it doesn't matter where the route was made.
Before driving I start navigation and then recording.
A small insert: the icons to start and pause recording are definitely too small, which means that when the screen has all the panels turned on at the beginning, you don't notice them, which is why sometimes recording doesn't start.
Menion knows the problem, so maybe something simpler: the icons to start and pause recording should be bigger and more aggressively colored. Starting recording changes them to the normal size recording icon.

Waldek

photo

I've tested navigating and recording a BRouter-made route imported to Locus via GPX, Locus-web made route imported via GPX, and Locus Map router planner-made route. All of them were saved correctly in the {t} {nav_name} format. What step did I omit? Or how do I simulate the issue properly?

photo

Hi,
well, that's a problem, I don't know.

But I think it has a small effect on the routing, for example.

I just go to the library and fix the route header text.
In short, let's skip it.
waldek

Leave a Comment

Attach a file