Adding a bicycle bell function

Pere4nik shared this idea 2 days ago
Declined

adding a bicycle bell function (for attention) to the application and displaying the button in the application panel or as a separate hot button.

This would be very useful, for example, for those who have nowhere to place a call. for example, my phone can ring quite loudly, since it has a good, loud external speaker. I tried to code the panel call application but it didn’t work out very well.

Replies (5)

photo

Good idea. Good function!

photo

There are several apps for this. Use them.

photo

Exactly. As freischneider wrote.

E.g. overlay bike bell app.

photo

I used to have an app like this. A button as an overlay. But it's not practical. You first have to turn on the screen and then click the button.
It's easier to put a bell on the bike.

photo

I also think this has to be fast and reliable so a physical ring on the bike is a way to go.

For anyone interested: does anyone positive experience with any app from Google Play that has this functionality?

photo

I have. I have a N6000 phone with a very good speaker and it works great as a call. On a road bike it is quite difficult to find a suitable bell. It is clear that physical is good, but electronic is also not a bad idea. On my phone, the call from Google Play works well, but it’s very impractical since you need to log out of locus. and if you place a button on top of locus , the control of Locusmap itself is broken. I think it's a good feature.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file