new ios operatingsystem - no gpx import possible

Friedrich Trautwein shared this question 3 days ago
Need Answer

After updating the iOS operating system, GPX files created with Locus Map 4 on Android can no longer be read on iOS

Replies (3)

photo

Hello,

I’m sorry for your troubles, and I’ll try to solve them. I tried to import GPX from different sources, and I have not found any issues. I’m using the latest iOS 18.01. Can you please provide some details about the steps for importing GPX files? Was there any error message? Is it possible to enclose the GPX file, which is impossible to import? Many thanks for considering my request.

photo

Hallo, trank for answering prompley.

I try to sent you the gpx, which made trouble. I'm sorry about my terrible english.

Greetings

Frieder

photo

Hi Frieder,

Thank you for the GPX examples. Don’t worry about the language; I can understand it because English is not my mother tongue. I imported both files without issues (see screenshots). Both files contain simple tracks with few points. I’m using app version 1.2.9. Please check if you use the latest app version (there was a bug preventing importing GPX files to the „Imported“ folder) and if you import files into folders for tracks and routes. If you try to import these GPX files into a folder for points, no track will be imported. Let me know the results.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file