no-go in navigation but not in route planning ?

lalebarde shared this question 2 days ago
Answered

Hi,

I have just subscribed the gold version 14 days trial, thank you for that.

I am surprised that in the route planning, I access to very few options. If I want to add a no-go area, I have to launch the navigation first. This is strange or I miss use the app ?

When I have added a 25m diameter no-go point to avoid a dangerous part, recalculate does nothing.

I know your app is great so obviously I misuse it, but I am lost after several hours. I don't manage to access all the features descibed in your documentation e.g. "No-go points" in the route planning.

Replies (3)

photo

If I save, close, reopen, modify the route, I can recalculate. But still no access to edition features as expected.

photo

Hi,

please make sure you are logged in with the Locus account to which the Premium Gold is connected. When the Premium is active, the "no-go point" option is in the routing menu:

fetch

More about route planning and using no-go points: https://docs.locusmap.app/doku.php?id=manual:user_guide:tracks:planning#no-go_points

photo

Maybe it's similar a situation I mentioned some time ago, too. I defined two no go areas and this worked pretty good.

Then I planned a new navigation route - I was happy that the no go areas have been still on the map - but they have been ignored from now on. It only worked once.

Maybe it's important to know - the testing was between two points on the map which had noting to do with my current location.

Files: nogo.jpg
photo

You allowed bicycle in your no-go area and you planned a route with a bicycle profile.

So what do you expect?

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file