Geocaching: Detection of coordinates within personal cache note
Gathering feedback
In the past using "Geocaching4Locus"-Addon to update a Geocache there's been a handy feature: If the "personal cache note" on the Online-page of a Geocache contained coordinates, these got added as "Reference"-waypoint.
And if People entered a coordinate with its name like following: "Multistage 2: N 48° 12.345, E 014° 23.456" they could even define the name "Multistage 2" of the new waypoint added by "Geocaching4Locus
People are using this to store additional coordinates, e.g. Parking coordinates or other reference points of a Mystery Cache. Or solved Stages of a Multicache.
This feature is missing in nowadays Locus-internal "update Geocache" function, it would be great if you can add it.
I like this idea
I just upgraded from Classic to v4 and this functionality is probably the one that I am missing the most.
I just upgraded from Classic to v4 and this functionality is probably the one that I am missing the most.
Same, it's a really good feature
Same, it's a really good feature
Replies have been locked on this page!