Wrong translation LoPoint category German

Peter Schmitt shared this problem 20 days ago
Solved

Hello,


the German translation for camp or campsite is "Campingplatz", not "Lager".


Perhaps someone can fix this little bug.


Thx


Peter S.

Replies (1)

photo
1

Hi Peter,

Locus Map and its services are translated by volunteers, usually native speakers, through the crowdfunding project Crowdin (more info: https://docs.locusmap.app/doku.php/manual:about:translation). If you think you could contribute to the accurate translation of the app, please join and you'll be heartily welcome. The most agile translators are annually rewarded with LoCoins and Premium vouchers.

The word "camp" has been fixed based on your note. thanks.

This comment is in trash! Restore
photo
2

Wow, cool. I will have a look at crowdin.

Thank you 🙏

This comment is in trash! Restore
photo
1

Hi Michal,

It's been a long time since I received an email letting me know that new translations are pending.

Do you know why?

Best regards, Wolfgang

This comment is in trash! Restore
photo
1

Hi Wolfgang, please visit https://crowdin.com/settings#notifications and make sure you have notifications of the new strings checked.

This comment is in trash! Restore
photo
1

Hi Michal,

When I click on the link, a pop-up appears saying “organization not found.”

I'm logged in and don't understand this message.

I've now completed all the pending translations into German.6aa70a9ec9ee6b4bc12dbec0ac547045577565bf645cedd2ad36d690b075b721

This comment is in trash! Restore
photo
Leave a Comment
 
Attach a file