Keep my own notes after the logs refresh
Gathering feedback
Hi,
when I do an export from GSAK I put my own notes in the GPX file as first log of the list - newest timestamp. See attached screenshot. When I now use the new log refresh button of locus I loose this log.
Can you please make this persistent?
Thanks Wolle
Files:
Screenshot_2026...
I like this idea
Hi Wolfgang,
please describe, step by step, how you proceed when you create and send the log from GSAK to Locus Map. We need to simulate the problem accurately so that we can fix it. Thanks
Hi Wolfgang,
please describe, step by step, how you proceed when you create and send the log from GSAK to Locus Map. We need to simulate the problem accurately so that we can fix it. Thanks
Hi Michal,
attached a single Geocache with such an included note. I use it since years with an untouched macro but it should be this (screenshot) setting here in the default GPX export setting of GSAK.
Thanks Wolfgang
Hi Michal,
attached a single Geocache with such an included note. I use it since years with an untouched macro but it should be this (screenshot) setting here in the default GPX export setting of GSAK.
Thanks Wolfgang
Hi Wolfgang,
thanks for the additional info; now I understand your point. I'm changing this question into a feature request so that other users can vote for it.
Hi Wolfgang,
thanks for the additional info; now I understand your point. I'm changing this question into a feature request so that other users can vote for it.
Replies have been locked on this page!