Path disappears when zooming in

Mauro Sprugnoli shared this problem 20 days ago
Solved

Hi there!

I have noted a path that magically disappears when I zoom in.

If I try to plan a route, the path is regularly included, both when visible and when invisible.

This happens only on the Locus Map website, on PC. In the Android app, everything's OK.

The path is in Italy North-West, I attach three screenshots: in Image 1, you have a general view of the area, with the path area borded in red, in Image 2 you can see the two paths for Cima Bes and, in Image 3, the southern one is not visible anymore.

I don't know if this is the only case: at the moment, it seems to be.

Thanks for your attention and best regards.

Mauro from Genoa.

Replies (1)

photo
1

Hi Mauro,

thank you for the report. The disappearing path is caused by the trail’s visibility being set to "no" horrible. Because we apply this visibility information only in detailed zoom levels, the path accidentally disappears when zooming in.

We’ll prepare an update to improve this behavior. You should see the change within the next 14 days.

Thanks, Petr

This comment is in trash! Restore
photo
1

Many thanks, Petr.

To tell you the truth, that path is really horrible!

But I knew it, no surprise at all.

Thanks again and good mountains!

Mauro

This comment is in trash! Restore
photo
1

I see, thank you for the information.

This comment is in trash! Restore
photo
Leave a Comment
 
Attach a file