only displayed the checked Locus POI
Gathering feedback
here is a map; note only my point point visible
say I only want Toilets LoPoints visible
but now every other POI is also displayed making it very difficult to see the Toilet LoPoints; why display these other types when I have not asked?

I like this idea
This setting is only for highlighting.
To display them, you'd have to create a new setting. I'd like that too. Because there are LoPoi I never want to see.
But There are LoPoi that I would like to display but not highlight.
This setting is only for highlighting.
To display them, you'd have to create a new setting. I'd like that too. Because there are LoPoi I never want to see.
But There are LoPoi that I would like to display but not highlight.
I'm confused - compare my enabled/ disabled maps - the POI are not displayed when Toilets are off. It's not just highlighting, its making all available POI visible. Am I missing your point?
I'm confused - compare my enabled/ disabled maps - the POI are not displayed when Toilets are off. It's not just highlighting, its making all available POI visible. Am I missing your point?
Replies have been locked on this page!