After crash, WPs are hidden
Wanted to report this, even though it can be considered a corner case: still Locus crashes, even though the frequency has gone down considerably compared to eg 1 year ago. As in:
So, somehow. something has changed for the better somewhere deep down in Android.
Anyway, one of the results of a crash is: strange behaviour around WPs:
- Restart Locus after crash
- Change a visible WP: move to another group
- Somehow then the WP is both hidden and not totally included in the DB (not counted)
- Hitting on the WP group (show all) will then re-emerge the WP and have it counted and make it visible
- So no data is lost on crash, but might feel scary as it is not counted / shown.