During mountain-biking or mountain-hiking one of the most important guiding infos is the vertical distance to a target waypoint.
For example how many altitude meters to hike/climb to an alpine hut or the peak of a mountain? Or how many altitude meters to downhill to the bottom of mountain-bike trail?
Maybe also important for paragliders: how many vertical meters down to the landing area?
So, would be great if you could add the following field to the dashboard:
- Vertical Distance to Target [unit: "am" for "altitude meters" to easily differ from horizontal meters during guiding.
May also add the following intersting infos chooseable for dashboard
- Vertical Speed [unit: am/hour].
- Expected Arrival Time at target ("Time to target" is already chooseable)
- Map Name (when using Locus in full map screen with dashboard and top bar with this info is hidden)
- Battery Status of mobile phone