Export of indoor activity to Strava

Dan Seliga shared this problem 13 months ago
Closed

In last version of Locus is problem with export indoor activity to Strava. When I recorded indoor activity then I uploaded it to Strava by Locus (recorded with GPS simulation). Now I upload activity (Locus shows windows "Activity uploaded") and no activity on Strava.

I tried import file (file exported from Locus as gpx) on website Strava.com but Strava writed that activity is wrong. It is same with older indoor activity.

I seems as Strava does not support Locus indoor activity from now. Indoor activity on 17.4.2018 was uploaded correctly.

Is something wrong with Locus or Strava?

Comments (9)

photo
1

Hello Dan,

I've just tested it now with fresh new "indoor simulation" and 18 minutes long recording was save correctly.

Give it a try today maybe with logout/login before.

Menion

photo
1

Logout and login I tried.

Try file which I recorded today. I use GPS simulation and heart rate.

I tried import to Strava older files (recorded as indoor) and any file can not be imported to Strava.

photo
1

Next info, I can´t find all my old activities recorded as indoor, Strava deletes them :)

photo
1

Uff complicated task.

In Locus Map, Strava server returns that all is fine. With upload over web I get same error like you.

When I removed all HRM values from GPX, upload works correctly, so seems that issue is caused by HR values. Why? I have no idea.

Are you in touch with Strava support? Should be interested to ask here https://support.strava.com/hc/en-us what may be a problem.

photo
2

I will write to Strava support

photo
photo
1

Just now, export to Strava works correctly again. I don´t know what was wrong. Menion can close this "problem"

photo
1

Ah oki. Probably some temporary problem on Strava side.

Fine, if there will be same problem in future, feel free to continue here.

photo
1

I get the same message when trying export to strava... With the latest update

photo
1

Sorry for complication Eric, others. We had to rewrite some background logic of export to Strava (because more reports about this problem appear) and the new version should work correctly now. Will be published next week. Thanks for understanding and looking to read some positive news next week ;).