I've noticed that export to Google Drive doesn't work since about one month, although I've added all required permissions... :(
Good day Piotr,
we are aware of two problems with Google Drive export. First problem was with login to Google Drive itself that should be already solved in latest 3.25+ version. Not sure if this is your case. Anyway in latest version is unfortunately one more problem with export itself. It should be solved with next version that will most probably comes at start of next week.
So wait please to start of next week and let me know if new version helped. Thank you for understanding and sorry for a complications.
Comments have been locked on this page!