IGN France offline map management?
I have a subscription for the IGN France topo maps. Overall I find the handling a bit suboptimal.
- How do I get to my subscription so I can download a map? There's no way via the map menu it seems, only like 20 menu items deep in the account purchase history... is there a faster way?
- Is there an easy way to see which areas were downloaded already (except for selecting that zoom level and scrolling around to find the borders - which takes a long time on zoom level 15)
- How is "extend SQL map" in the downloader supposed to work? I tried this a few times and it seems that downloading a new area (like zoom levels 5-15) in addition to an existing one does not really work. Are there combinations of areas/zoom level (like overlapping or not) that are known to work/don't work?
- Can I download let's say the complete country up to level 11 and select areas up to 15?
- The zoom level display that is shown in the dashboard seems to be different from the levels you can select when downloading. For example, level 15 corresponds to 16 (or 14, not sure) in the dashboard display.