Importing an exported POI with attached photos creates unusable attachment
This is what I did.
- While recording a track I added new points with photos.
- The points were stored with my track not to My Points database. Later I decided I would like to have the points in My Points database.
- Since I haven't found any other way how to do it I proceeded this way
- I opened the track
- selected a point
- used Export feature, format GPX. The export path was /sdcard/Túry/Karpaty/
Then I continued:
- I went to the My Points database
- imported the GPX file from /sdcard/Túry/Karpaty/
- the point itself was created correctly BUT the attached photo was NOT
Please note at the attached screenshot that the JPG has 0 bytes and the error message shows that the file is expected on a file path that does not exist.
Another problem is that while I can add a picture manually (even a picture with the same file name), the dummy attachment cannot be deleted.
My Root Directory is set to /storage/emulated/0
My device is Samsung Galaxy S4 with Android KitKat 4.4.2.
Could you confirm that it is a bug or provide a solution?
Thank you very much for this nice tool.