Locus keeps reporting file system changes
Since Version 3.32, I experience the following problem: the "file system change detected" dialog keeps appearing.
- I open Locus. It detects a file system change (strange because nothing changed)
- I select "don't ask again"
- I select "confirm"
- I close Locus and even swipe away from memory so that the app is really killed
- I open Locus again. Everything fine.
- I close Locus and swipe away from memory
- I open Locus again. File change dialog reappears