Missing top icon-bar icons
I have probably found an error. Maybe there is more ways how to reproduce the problem, this is at least one. I'm not sure if this bug has been "created" since Locus Pro 3.0.0 or before.
1) Run Locus Pro,
2) try to download online MAP (Online/MTB Europe/click on "..."/Download),
3) use "Select area" option,
4) hit cancel button (cross) on the top bar.
- I should see basic window of Locus with MAP, bottom icon bar (zoom, ...) and top icon bar (GSP sattelites, ...).
What is result:
- Top bar does not contain any icon, just Locus icon + "Locus Pro" text. All the buttons like GPS are missing. Icons are back there after quit/run Locus again.