Navigation does not work
I had a strange time all the monday while I was driving from Moravia to the Prague. I tried to start navigation at least 15 times during the travel without any success.
The problem doesn't depend neither on current position nor target address/position - I tried more cities/places as target during travel.
I tries two possible types of target place: Set text address and set GPS position (e.g. by clicking on the map).
I've been trying OSRM and MapQuest sources for navigation with following possible results.
1) Result is nothing - most of the time. After I click on "Fast", sometimes there was dialog "Working ..." (sometimes wasn't) and then just map view as before - no error, no navigation active...
2) After "Working ..." dialog, the result was error 200 with text like "navigation has failed".
3) After "Working ..." dialog, the result was error 400 Bad Request.
4) There was a good result, but "Distance to target" was >15 300 km and navigation was lost (icon of big question mark as a next route junction). Moreover, "Time to target" was changing every second like random number generator.
I've partially successeded with BRoute. Navigation worked but "Time to target" was wrong - at the beggining the value was 7 hours (while there was 120 km left and speed ~120 km/h => should be ~1 hour).
I understand you can't solve problem of the OSRM or MapQuest service, but I'm not sure the problems come from all the navigation sources...
* Locus exit/run didn't help.
* Phone restart didn't help either.
* During all these tests I've beed recording track (by Locus) with good accuracy, so GPS signal wasn't wrong.
Locus Pro 3.0.2
Android 4.0 (HTC Desire S, original ROM)
BT GPS (Bluetooth served by Locus itself)