New Bug when initiatiating a new map download
I currently use version 3.36.2 (on Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) with Android 7.0). And since this version I observe a new strange behaviour when initiatiating a new map download:
- Go to the online maps screen.
- Choose "4UMaps" and in the right hand menu of "Outdoor" choose "Download"
- Choose "Current view" ("Aktuelle Ansicht" in German).
At this point normally the screen for adjusting the download parameters appeares. But now in most cases the screen gets black for two or three seconds, then the online maps screen appears again.
- Again choose "Download" at "4UMaps" -> "Outdoor".
- Again choose "Current view".
Now the expected parameters adjusting screen appears, but the track lines normally visible on the small map section on top of the screen are missing.
- Under "Download type" choose "Expand existing map (SQL)".
- Choose the desired existing map.
- Check "Overwrite older map tiles".
- Enter an amount of days.
- Tap on the refresh button to count the map tiles to download.
- Tap on the "Download" button.
Map download starts as expected, but beneath the download progress dialog there is another progress dialog visible, which is the same one, when starting Locus Map, ending with the track lines to display (those, which were missing before on the parameters adjusting screen). The map download itself is successful then. And the other (normally not displayed) progress dialog dispears too.
I think, this happens more often, when my tracks database grows.
Can you reproduce this strange behaviour?