Refreshing a cache with corrected coords does not update changed corrected coords
I have downloaded an "Unknown" geocache with corrected coordinates with GC4L. After a while the owner moved the cache and provided a new formula. After recalculation I updated the corrected coordinates on GC.com and refreshed the cache with GC4L.
Problem: the corrected coordinates in Locus Map are not updated when refreshing the cache. I had to remove the corrected coordinates in Locus Map and refresh the geocache again.
How to troubleshoot:
1) Enter corrected coordinates on GC.com
2) Download the cache to Locus Map
3) change the corrected coords on GC.com
4) Refresh the cache with GC4L
5) corrected coords are not updated in Locus Map
Keep up your excellent work, Locus Map + GC4L + Fieldnotes + MCS + Coordinate Joker make geocaching a lot more easy and save the woods!