This object is in archive! 

Tracks list doesn't show track key values

Barbudor shared this problem 15 months ago
Solved

Hi,

Since a few weeks, all new tracks listed in a track folder doesn't show anymore key values such as track length, cumulative climb,...


Data are there when I open the Stat pages but not in the list.


Is that a bug?


Thanks

Comments (5)

photo
1

Hello Barbudor,

I was solving the exact same problem with one user on the forum. We found out that in the database are incorrectly stored generated statistics for some tracks. Why does this happen? I have absolutely no idea. Because he was that only one, I've offered to fix his track database manually. And I may, for now, offer same to you. So if you will be willing to share you Locus/data/database/tracks.db file with me (you may send an email to locus.map@asamm.com so it will remain private), I'll fix it and send back as soon as possible.

Sorry for this unexpected problem.

photo
1

Hi Menion


Many thanks but this is really a minor issue. No need to bother you with fixing the database. I just tried to export, delete, re-import and it showed up correctly. So I have a workaround if needed.


Let me know if I can be of any help to narrow down the root cause.

Strangely, I had the issue on some small tracks of last week and this week (~1h), but not on the longer ride from Sunday morning (~4h).


Best regards

photo
1

Hello,

interesting. I'll be watching it as well on own recordings anyway length should make no difference in this problem.

And yes, re-import should help so if you have few tracks, it may work.

Oki then, if there will be something I may help with, let me know.

Menion

photo
1

Hi Menion,

If it can give a clue : tonight, right after recording, in the recordings folder, the track was showing its key statistics.

But then I moved it to another folder and all key values changed to 0.

Just in case it gives you some idea

Best regards

Barbudor

photo
1

Hello,

ah amazing, this is THE KEY!

Perfect, will be fixed. Temporary fix on your side may be not to use "move to" on selected tracks, but instead "copy to" function. These created copies should be correct. And then just delete original tracks.

Thank you Barbudor and have a nice day.

Menion

Replies have been locked on this page!