Update Cache sees DNF, thinks disabled

Viajero Perdido shared this problem 2 years ago
Not a Problem

This is an odd little glitch, low priority in my mind. I'm not sure of the boundary between Locus and G4L, so I'll mention it here.

  1. Load a cache where the most recent log was a DNF, via a PQ. For example, GC325PM.
  2. Confirm on cache web page, not disabled.
  3. Go Update Cache.

Result: The cache shows as disabled: X over the icon, and the name struck out.

Locus Pro 3.31.3, G4L 2.2.6

Comments (4)

photo
1

I just tested on another caches where its last log is a DNF. For me this is not a problem any more.

photo
1

Hello Sonny,

I did not tested mentioned cache, but I'm looking into app source code and logs should not affect "disabled" state/icon of the cache. Only what affect it, is directly set "disabled" state from the Geocaching4Locus (if loaded over web) or "available" parameter in the GPX (PocketQuery) files.

This seems to be ok for this cache directly downloaded as GPX from the web.

/1b706971275908329d3611ec1c746b0f


If you write me exact steps together with source GPX, I may look at it closer.

Menion

photo
1

I can't duplicate this now, and it was my bug report, so I think you can close this now. Thanks.

photo
1

Ah sorry, I've not noticed that Sonny just wrote extra comment :).

Oki, no problem. Feel free to write to me here in case, anything to test&verify appears regards this problem.

Menion