Updating a filtered list of geocaches destroyed the database
I had a list of 7 point categories.
I was in one of the categories with only geocaches in it (>3500 points).
I filtered this list only on distance (15000m).
Then I started to update all the geocaches in this list (>700).
Locus crashed, and on restarting (automatically) I noticed that there were no more geocaches.
Now I only have 2 categories left. 1 genuine, the other called "points", but this is in fact empty.
Backup was also not working apparently.
I can't reproduce it (of course), but maybe you are something with this info.
I'm rebuilding everything now.