What do the variables in the CSV file export stand for?
I trying to figure out what some of the variables in the CSV file export stand for:
- pos: this is an ID
- lat: latitude
- lon: longitude
- alt: altitude (in meter?)
- time: time of point (in which timezone is the data exported?)
- speed: speed (what is the unit?)
- bearing: (what does it mean? what is the unit?)
- acc: accuracy (what does it mean? what is the unit?)
- heartRate: heart rate in bpm (beats per minute)
Cadence, temperature, strides, speed_sensors and custom_coords do contain data in my export, but are also less relevant.
Thanks for your time!