This object is in archive! 

Automatic backup does not start

Daniele Bonfatti shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

Hi,

I've configured the automatic backup by following the user manual (every 7 days), but the backup does not start. In fact I can not find any file inside the cloud Google Drive folder. Do I have to configure some other stuff?

Thanks

Replies (8)

photo

Hi Daniele,

has it taken 7 days since the backup set up? There is always a notification in the notification center that the backup was successful or unsuccessful. Have you seen any of these notifications?

photo

Hi Michal,

yes I configured the backup about 10 days ago, I also didn't see any notification about the backup.

photo

Go to Locus menu > Import and open the Google Drive - are you logged in? If yes, try to log out and log in back.

photo

Hi Michal,

I've followed your instructions. I also set 1 day as the interval between backups in order to verify that it works. Will let you know.

Thanks

photo

Hi Michal,

the automatic backup still doesn't start, despite yesterday I've configured it to run every day. Do I have to run LocusMap as a service? My phone is connected several hours a day to a wi-fi, either at home and at work.

Regards

photo

Hi Daniele,

this will require some more testing on our part. Nobody else has reported this problem so we have to try to simulate it.

Michal

photo

After last update backup doesn't work for me. See attachment.

photo

dobrý den, aktualizujte prosím na nejnovější verzi aplikace.

photo

Dobrý den. 

Děkuji. Nainstaluji a budu ověřovat.

Zdeněk Beseda

Odesláno z Blackberry

Sent from Blackberry

Od: locus.map@asamm.com

Odesláno: 31. března 2021 9:50

Komu: bz5810041677@gmail.com

Odpověď komu: locus.map@asamm.com

Předmět: New Comment in "Automatic backup does not start"

Replies have been locked on this page!