Import GraphHopper online gpx navigation file in Locus
- Large display easy design, gpx by dropbox to Locus.
- No hassle direct out of the box usefull profiles.
- Does not generate weird false instructions.
- Does not generate several quite unnecessary forward instructions.
- Snap the "marker waypoints" (Shaping) to streets.
- Generates the usefull non directional 180° U-turns.
- Not afraid of water, so is ferry transfer friendly.
- Fast weblink to open street map, fast check and editor.
- Easy weblink to compare with other services.
Import & support inclusive the GH non directional useful U-turn by sign: -98 !
GH marker waypoints by Locus standard are unannounced Planner Shaping Points.
By the Locus app promote imported Shaping Points into announced Via Points.
GH Marker Waypoint and a U-turn or a Straight do share a common located trackpoint.
More Info (U-turn & Straight) find in next attached document: Kurviger vs Locus.
Compare as Kurviger = By origin using the same GH source router.
Find in the attached zip.
- Document Kurviger vs Locus
- An Original GH gpx file download.
- GH file converted into trk_navtrkpt Locus gpx
(Advise: Open by the pc gpx editor freeware program)
By actual version GH web: Found one negative, not all trackpoints have timestamps.
By the trk_navtrkpt gpx file you may, by a right click, simply delete property time by the gpx editor.
Than gpx editor displays altitude, distance and angle properly. No problem for Locus navigation.