This object is in archive! 

[CZ] Samsung Galaxy Watch s 4 Locus Map Watch nejde spustit mapa

Radek Lobko shared this problem 19 months ago
Solved

Dobrý den,

Používám Locus MAP ver 4.11.2 na Telefonu Samsung Galaxy S10e s Android 12 a One UI 4.1

Používal jsem i aplikaci pro hodinky Samsung Galaxy Watch (OS Tizen) a vše fungovalo o.k.

Nyní jsem zakoupil hodinky Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 (Wear OS) stáhl jsem si aplikaci Locus Map Watch pro Wear OS. Když aplikaci v hodinkách spustím, nezobrazí se mi mapa a za cca 5 sekund: Chyba Spojení se ztratilo. Zkontrolujte prosím nastavení blouetooth a zkuste znovu. Bluetooth je na obou zařízeních zapnut a s ostatními aplikacemi funguje.

Děkuji za radu.

Radek

Replies (8)

photo

Dobrý den,

bohužel Google nám z nějakého absurdního důvodu odmítá schválit novou verzi aplikace pro Wear OS. Stáhněte si ji tedy z našeho repozitáře https://bit.ly/lmVersions a nainstalujte do hodinek ručně. Tento problém by měl být v nové verzi opraven.

photo

Dobrý den,

mohl byste mi napsat, který soubor do hodinek instalovat a jakým postupem? Metodou pokus-omyl jsem na to nepřišel.

Děkuji.

Radek

photo

Nainstalujte soubor ze složky Wear https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GeaRelCoMgaHFLyWkdv5hsxDTux9KpQu. Postup jak jej dostat do hodinek je poněkud krkolomný, ale bohužel nemáme momentálně jinou možnost: https://wearablestouse.com/blog/2022/01/04/install-apps-apk-samsung-galaxy-watch-4/#3_Sideload_and_Install_APK_on_Galaxy_Watch_4

photo

Hi,

I've sideloaded this version on Galaxy Watch 5 but it still shows BT disconnected :( Also there is no map loaded on the watch. Connection is enabled in the settings in Locus 4 and the app is also running on the phone.

photo

I tried the procedure described above, but the watch writes the same message as when installing the app on the watch from Google Play. :(

Radek

photo

Ok guys, this is a HUGE problem. I don't know if others reported this yet, but your Locus Map add on for Wear does NOT work on any new Galaxy Watch 5 watches, any Samsung 4 Watches updated to Wear OS 3.5 and potentially on any upcoming watches like Pixel Watch that will be running Wear 3.5 and above. They all display blank map with bluetooth connection error. As many of us being reliant on this fantastic Locus Maps for many years, this needs to be addressed asap as we use our watches for outdoor activities rather than taking out our huge phones everytime we miss a turn.

photo

I reported this issue in the general forum too:

https://forum.locusmap.eu/index.php?topic=8106.0

Wear OS 3.5 breaks the add on completely so updated GW4, GW5 and (probably) upcoming watches don't work. The latest 1.4.4 version (installable through ADB) has same problem, it does not work.

photo

Same issue with galaxy watch 5 here. ADB 1.3

photo

Hi guys,

finally, we managed to find the cause of all these problems - the faulty latest Wear OS build. Last night a new API was released so we are working on its implementation. So far all tests look promising so hopefully, we'll publish a new version of the Locus Map Watch for Wear OS soon.

photo

Thank you very much for sharing the status.

photo

That's awesome. Can't wait!

photo

I look forward

photo

NEW 1.5.0 version

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IsEYfS5cmVyDf4r6ua8zwxJswvp9Ro6P

Solves the problem at least in my GW4 with Wear OS 3.5.

Great JOB, thank you!

photo

Yep, it's also working on my Watch 5 with Wear 3.5 and Locus Map 3 Classic. At least the maps are loading and I can record tracks. But will test more thoroughly in the coming days as this is my first time using Locus maps on wear os coming from Tizen.

photo

Thanks guys, appreciate the time you spend on complicated installation & testing. Now we just finally need to convince the Google developer team, that app is ready and working.

photo

So, compared to old Tizen on Wear OS it definitely runs much smoother and heart rate tracking is a nice bonus. Locus Wear 1.5.1 feels even quicker when booting!!

1) I do wonder, however, why on all Locus Wear versions the background is white instead of black with white text cause that would save a lot of battery as all smartwatches these days use amoled?

2) Also is there a way to customize how much info each page shows on watch? Cause right now it seems the 1st page allows for only 2 info while the 2nd and 3rd for 4 info and cannot be changed to include more or less.

3) And I'm not sure if it's a bug with latest Locus Map 3.63 that I installed 2 days ago but route recalculation distance when using brouter for example does not save. Every time I change "route re-calculation" to say "point priority" for drive directions, once I exit and start new navigation I always have to set it up again unlike "Maximum Deviation from the Route" which is permanently saved.

photo

Zdravím Radku,

konečně se nám povedlo protlačit náš jedenáctý pokus na Google Play přes jejich podivnou kontrolu, hurá. Takže snad vše bude nyní s poslední verzí fungovat.

---

[EN]

we finally managed to push our eleventh attempt to Google Play past their weird review, yay. So hopefully everything will work now with the latest version.

photo

Díky moc :)

Replies have been locked on this page!