Locus Map icon in Samsung browser

Alexandru Dobrovolszky shared this question 10 months ago
Answered

Hello,

I use as default the Samsung browser and I have in the address bar a Locus icon that I can't remove. For me, it's a little bit annoying... :) How can I remove that icon from the browser, I didn't find any settings in the browser or Locus app. Thanks

Replies (3)

photo

Hi,

have you tried to clear defaults for the browser? It's probably in the system settings > apps > Samsung browser.

photo

Hi,

I tried to find something useful in settings》apps》Internet browser and even in Locus Map but I didn't find anything.

photo

What happens if you tap this icon?

photo

If I tap and keep the finger it says Open links in other apps (I made a translate from romanian) and if I only tap it the button redirects to Locus app and gjve a error (it can be translated like wrong file format or file format incompatible)

photo

What apps are in the "Open links in other apps"? Is there an option to abort the connection to Locus? To replace it with a web browser?

photo

Hmm...I tried to tap "Open links in other apps" but actually is only a information pop-up, it's not a clickable button.

So that button only redirects you in rhe Locus app and displays that error.

photo

Two colleagues with Samsung phones recommended clearing defaults for the browser. Unfortunately, we have no other advice for this as this does not regard directly Locus Map.

photo

Ok, I will try . Now I saw that the icon appears only on this page (Google-home page), in the new printscreen, in the search list for example disappeared. In Yahoo page for example that button is not displayed.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file