Option to modify route during active navigation

Peter Solleveld shared this idea 7 months ago
Gathering feedback

Create at setting to set the "save the generated route" as default. In navigation menu.

Replies (6)

photo

Peter, can you explain the idea further? Motivation?

photo

I want to be able to easily change a route while navigating. If I save it, I can just cancel and edit and restart. I know I can put in a "no go" area. But I'd rather edit the route myself as not all roads are included in OSM in Sweden.

photo

but why not > My Library > track > Route Planner?

only 3 or 4 taps if optimized

photo

I am a motorcyclist. I have marked a point to drive to and selected navigation. It turns out that it is not possible to drive the selected route. Then I simply want to do a reroute. If I have chosen to save during the first navigation, I can cancel navigation and choose reroute. Move the route and start navigation. If I have to do a slightly longer track, I always use the route planner directly and can then easily change the route. It is for the short quick navigations that I want to be able to make a change.

photo

Hi, this sounds to me like you need some kind of "Modify route" option during active navigation right? Simply an option to modify active navigation without the need to stop and create a route from scratch, right? Such (missing) option sounds a lot more logical to me and should solve your needs.

photo

Such an option would be really helpful.

photo

That is spot on :)

photo
photo

If it is only a small deviation you can add a new point and it will be recalculated. Just long tap on the map during navigation and select the hexagon with arrow.

photo

Tell me more. I don't have that option. Do you have av screen shot?

photo

Great. That is what I m looking for. I gues this i just for Locus 4. I dont see it in Locus classic.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file