I am looking for a device (phone / tablet) to use exclusively with Locus Map offline.
- very cheap
- no sim card
- from 5 to 7 inches display size. No HD needed
- long life battery
- wifi, even a slow one, used only to load offline maps and export / import tracks and waypoints. I would not use the device online for any application
- no or very poor camera (I am not going to use it anyway)
- good GPS receiver
- at least Android 6
- at least 16 giga internal storage to host offline maps
- I don't think a lot of ram and fast processor are required to have only Android and Locus run
Has anyone tested something with these features?