GC: edit waypoint doesn't refresh waypoint list
There's a refresh problem in the waypoints tab of a geocache. While the waypoint seems to be saved in the background, the waypoint list doesn't reflect the change. Worse, if you open the non-refreshed waypoint, you'll see and work with the old data.
- import a geocache (doesn't matter how) and open it
- Goto the waypoints tabI. If there's no waypoint, add one first.
- Open a waypoint, edit description and coordinates, save it
- Tap the back arrow to go back to the waypoint list
- The changes aren't visible
- Open the waypoint again. You'll see that the old values are back in place
- Change the values again, save the waypoint
- Tap the back arrow
- Back in the list, changes are still not visible
- Now hit the back arrow again to go back to the geocaches list or the map, depending on how you opened the geocache.
- Open the geocache again and go to the waypoint list
- you'll see that the new values are saved and displayed correctly