Probleme Brouter segment on external SD card
I have a problem with putting the segments on the external SD card.
I followed the procedure "KitKat survival" end search all items on the internet but I can't get it right.
It doesn't work on my Samsung Galaxy S edge (Android 7.0) neighter on my galaxy tab.2 8.0 (Android 7.00).
The steps a followed are:
1. New map on external SDcard named "brouter_segments4"
2. Deplaced all downloaded segments from internal storage to the new map on external SDcard
3. Opened "storageconfig.txt" with app. Total Commander"
4. Changed the word "external _SD" in the exact name of my external SDcard. The line is now:
5. restarted Locus
This changements doesn't do it.
1.Does the survival KitKat procedure work with Android 7.0 (Nougat)
2.In storageconfig.txt, must I delete the line secondary_segment_dir=/storage/external_SD/brouter_segments4 ( I tryed this but non result)
3. What with the "#" symbol in the beginning of the lines.
4. What is the good position of "storageconfig.txt". In my case I let it on the internal storage in the map brouter/segments4
What do I wrong.