User-defined BRouter profiles in routeplanner (instead of fixed profiles)
inside of routeplanner we have a fixed set of "active profiles" (walk, cycle,...).
Fixed is: icon, type (cycle, walk,..) and number of profiles is limited. The user can only choose one of this fixed profiles and add a name.
Throw out all this fixed profiles of this sytem and implement a better user-defined profile-system.
User creates his own profiles:
- userdefined icon out of the locus icon-set (icon-folder in Locus)
- userdefined choose of the type of profile (bike, hike, car, ......)
- userdefined decribtion of the profile
- no limit of number of profiles
- a pretty list of this profiles to choose one out of them
Same way, user defines tracks and points.