Problems: presets and navigation
Because the following problems in the Help desk have been deleted by you, and the problem still exists, even after the release of version 3.37.1, I put them again for navigation:
Problem 1: Presets
1) cycling, where in Locus, in the options: Settings> Navigation> "Off-Route" notification, I have a DISTANCE OF WARNINGS 75 m,
2) when I go hiking in the lowland and in the mountains, I must necessarily change in the options: Settings> Navigation> Notification "Off the route" I have a DISTANCE of the WARNING 30 m, considering the effects of a route error.
There is no warning in Presets, however there is NAVIGATION> Recalculation.
I do not understand the users that they did not pay attention to this important fact. I do not understand your team's attitude that I do not want to introduce this option - "Off-route" notification to Presets, which in my opinion is much more important than Recalculating the route!
Problem 2: Navigation
When I use shortcuts on the route when navigating, what I can call a sensation in navigation, ie with total persistence, navigation starts sending intrusive messages that it calculates a route that is, for example, at 6:75 m ... etc, wanting to guide me back to the last abandoned route point in the navigation.
The situation does not improve when I again take a shortcut on the right navigation route, because there are:
1) still messages about conversion and return to the last point of the route OR
2) a change of route that leads me in the opposite direction towards the abandoned last point of the route (!?).
What am I doing? - stop, close navigation and start it again!
The following actions are taken in all decent navigations:
1) if I use a shortcut - this is the moment after the route is recalculated, a combination of this shortcut appears with the route marked in the navigation,
2) after entering the appropriate designated route of navigation with a shortcut, a proper follow-up according to the designated route takes place.
I believe that the Locus solution is unacceptable in the long run, I do not see any justified reasons for sticking to this solution.
2. Selecting a different path (a new one - I wanted to check it) than planned,
2.1 - continuation of this new road.
3. Entering a new road (intersection) and ...
4. Proposition of navigation to get the point of the route that I left! ???
5. The nearest point of the designated route and a small section of the road that must be overcome to re-enter the designated route!